1.27.2012

love.

Here are some of my favorite recent sprinkly baby creations! In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I created Valentine pom pom garland - so sweet! It sold right away, so I added another listing for it - made to order! It is such a cute decoration!! Another cute Valentine's Day decoration: rainbow hearts garland . It's so cheerful & sweet.  It's happy, bright & colorful....just the way I like it!

I've been selling a lot of the heart barrettes, so I continue to add more color options to the shop. I also added a 'pick your own' option for the felt heart barrettes: listed here - so if there's a custom color combination you'd like, I'm happy to create it for you! Also, I made a darling set of headbands this week (custom ordered). The customer wanted a heart headband for Valentine's Day & a bunny headband for Easter. I am in love with the Easter bunny headband. It turned out so sweet!! 

Have a wonderful weekend! I'm turning 30 on Sunday, so I will be spending the weekend celebrating with my three favorite, favorite, favorite people: Adelie (my 22 month old daughter), Kennedi (my 9 month old daughter), and Nate (my sweet husband). Remember to use discount code NOT30YET (until midnight on Saturday night) to save 29% (in honor of my twenties!!). Thanks for all the continued love & support.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your latest creations! So detailed, Leanna you are so talented! Your stuff just gets better and better.
    My favorite is the bunny head band as well, that is just unreals! Miss you guys! Can't wait to hear how the BIG 30th birthday party was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather!! You're so sweet! I just saw this comment!! I have so many ideas of pieces I want to create...I just need more time every day! I think I'm going to start adding a greater variety of product: baby mobiles, buntings, more garland....so fun! I love you & miss you! xo.

      Delete